Goals for the day:
-Add two university to my list of researched universities.
-Research those universities (careers offered).
-Decide which of the two will be added to my final presentation.
Useful Links:
I decided to research two new universities and then decide which one i would add to my final list. the two universities that I chose were Universidad Torcuato Di Tella and Universidad de Belgrano. Since my main focus of research is the careers offered in both, I still have no idea what I aspire to be when older, that is exactly what I researched. In the Torcuato Di Tella, they offer careers in Business Economics, Economics, Political Sciences, International Studies, Law, History, and Architecture. In Belgrano, they offer careers in Architecture and Urbanism, Agricultural Sciences, Economic Sciences, Natural Sciences, Engineering and Informational Technology, Health Sciences, Law and Social Sciences, Human Studies, and Languages and Foreign Studies. I really like the options offered in both universities, but I am leaning more towards the Universidad de Belgrano. The way I see it, that specific university has a wider variety in what they offer, meaning a wider variety in the kind of people you will meet. Besides, engineering, business and relations are what have my focus right now. And since Torcuato Di Tella doesn't offer engineering...
Something to do next class:
Well, this was the last Google Day, so when I finish posting this blog post I will need to start working on my presentation for the first week of June. I still have to decide what 2.0 tool I will use, but I think I am going to go with the one I can actually work on, Prezi. Not very creative, i know, but it is the only one i feel like I have a grasp on and that is certainly a good thing. Even though it might not be the most exciting tool out there, I am going to try and make it as interesting and fun as I can. Add a couple images here, give it a little tricks there, and I haven't decided if there will or will not be music in the presentation. I want to make myself as clear and understandable as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment