Universities in Buenos Aires
Goals:
-Choose 2 universities to compare.
-Research both universities.
-Decide what aspects I am going to highlight in the comparison.
Useful Links:
For my Google 20% Project I decided to compare to universities in Buenos Aires, Argentina, since that is the place where I want to study after I graduate high school.
The two universities I decided to compare are the UADE- Universidad Argentina de la Empresa and the UBA- Universidad de Buenos Aires. My main focuses on this comparison will be the carers they offer and the campus of each university.
The links above are useful links on more information about the universities and the official website for each. While reading the information I discovered some of the people that have attended the universities (Nobel prize winners that studied in said university), study abroad programs available for the students of the university, careers offered in both universities, stay offered, etc.
Something to research next class:
Different degrees offered in both universities (Bachelors and Masters).
No comments:
Post a Comment