Monday, April 22, 2013

Google Day 2



Goals for the day:
-Find out what kind of degrees are offered in both universities.
-Research what degrees are offered in a career you are interested in.
-Compare the pros and cons of those careers and what they offer.

UADE:
-Bachelor's degree
-Mater's degree
-Technical degree
-Short programs

UBA:
-Bachelor's degree
-Master's degree
-Technical degree
-Courses

Useful Links:

Today I decided to dedicate my time to researching the different types of degrees and careers they offer at both universities. I discovered that they both offer pretty much the same type of degrees: bachelor's, master's, technical degrees, and some course/programs on a certain area or career.
Some of the careers offered in these colleges that I am interested in include, but are not limited to:


-Licenciatura en administración de empresas
-Licenciatura en dirección de negocios globales
-Licenciatura en comercio internacional
-Ingeniería industrial
-Licenciatura en gastronomía
-Licenciatura en psicología
-Ingeniería civil

And that is about it. 

Something to do next class:
Next class will be my last Google day, so I want to wrap up all the information I already have and begin working on my presentation. I have to make it an interesting and entertaining presentation. 








No comments:

Post a Comment