Monday, December 3, 2012

Tech Tool Evaluation

Link 1

3 things I liked about this tech tool:
- It works as reminders for yourself.
- You can choose to make it either private or public.
- You can change the account for future letters. It's okay if you want to change your email later on.
- You can write the email in different languages.

3 things I don't like about this tech tool:
- You can only change the email address if you have an account.
- You can't change the date the letter is supposed to arrive or its content.
- You have to be a registered user to send emails to people other than yourself.

2 ways I can use this tool:
- Send reminders for myself, when a project is due, when I have a party, when I have to congratulate my friend for her birthday, etc.
- Send birthday cards and wishes in advanced, so I won't be embarrassed if I forget to congratulate the person on the actual birthday date.

Link 2

3 things I like about this tech tool:
- It is an interesting way of learning new things.
- It gives the learners a different perspective when approaching the new subject.
- You can share your storyboard with other people.
- There are shortcuts that you can use while making your storyboard.

3 things I don't like about this tech tool:
- I found it a little hard to understand.
- You can't add any color to the characters you use in your story board.
- If you want any kind of upgrades in your account, you have to pay for them.

2 ways I can use this tool:
- While giving a presentation and trying to explain a new subject to my classmates.
- It is an easier way to communicate with others and making them understand the message you are trying to get across.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment