Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Google Day 3

Goals for the day:
-Explore Adobe Photoshop CS3

1-Adobe Photoshop CS3
Today I discovered that my school computer has a photoshop program, it is called Adobe Photoshop CS3. I have decided that it would be easier to use the app I already have, instead of having to search for another one. Today I am going to open the program and understand it better, but first I want to know more about the program itself, instead of its usage.
Adobe Photoshop CS3 is one of the 6 CS photoshop programs Adobe has. It is a improved version of Adobe Photoshop CS1 & CS2. Improvements with camera RAW files allow us to process files at a higher speed and at a better quality. Also, enhancements have been made to several tools, such as, the black and white conversion, brightness and contrast adjustment & the vanishing point module. The user can now have a better control over printing options and a better management with Adobe Bridge. Something introduced in this version is the clone source palette, it gives us more options when dealing with the clone stamp tool, others features included are, nondestructive smart files, optimizing graphics for mobile devices, fill light and dust busting tools. All of the program is now assisted with the new quick selection and  refine edge tools and the improved image stitching technology.

In the image below we can find the setting of Adobe Photoshop CS3 when it is first opened.


After the program is ready to be used, you  need to upload the image you will be working on and after that uploading the image step, all you have to do is start working on the picture and making it your own. 

Today I learned the options Adobe Photoshop CS3 has when talking about improving and changing images, I also learned how to upload an image to photoshop. 

How to upload an image to photoshop:
 First you open the image you want to upload,
when you have your picture, you right click on it and choose the option "open with" and click on the option "Choose program...". when you are there, select the Adobe Photoshop CS3 and the image will open in the program. 


No comments:

Post a Comment