Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Google 20%

For my Google 20% Project, I want to learn how to make a Gif and be able to upload to a webpage where I can showcase them. I want to learn about all the programs needed to make a gif, everything people overlook just because they only care about the final product and not the process. I chose gifs, because I think they are really creative and I like them a lot. It’s a new way of expressing yourself and at the same time enjoying it. I see them as a fun hobby of sorts; something you like and have fun doing but it is productive at the same time.

For my final product, I want to be able to see al the gifs I made, in a collage kind of thing. Be able to put my gifs side by side and see if there is any difference between my first gifs and my last gifs. I want to see something that makes me proud of my accomplishments, something that I can look at and say, “I did that and I love it”. Although I don’t want it to be over the top, I want something simple yet pretty, something that you look at and think how uncomplicated it looks.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment